Get Email Buzz
A Buzz by Dean Cain
Celebrity endorsement from
Dean Cain coming soon
The BumbleBee Foundation
Kid Cancer Facts
- Every day over 40 children are diagnosed with cancer.
- 12% of children diagnosed with cancer do not survive.
- Leukemia (ALL) is the most common type of childhood cancer, closely followed by brain tumors.
- Children’s cancer affects all ethnic, gender and socio-economic groups.
- The average age of children diagnosed is six.
- One out of 8 children with cancer will not survive.
- More than 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer each year.
- 60% of children who survive cancer suffer late-effects, such as infertility, heart failure and secondary cancers.
What you can do
- Set up a monthly contribution to BumbleBee Foundation through PayPal that is 100% tax deductible.
- Shop online at Amazon? If so, designate BumbleBee Foundation as your favorite charity and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to us whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- Help us share hope by making a 100% tax deductible contribution today.
- Purchase a grocery or gas card next time you go shopping to donate to a BumbleBee family.
- Volunteer your time at a BumbleBee Foundation event or fundraiser.
- Coordinate a toy or gift card drive.
The BumbleBee Foundation provides new, unwrapped toys to patients and families in need (please no stuffed animals).
- Contact us for corporate and event sponsor opportunities.
- Hold a yard sale and donate proceeds to BumbleBee.
- You can also help by spreading the word to your family and friends about us through word of mouth and social media.
PO Box 1258 | Thousand Oaks | CA | 91358
Phone: 805.493.2124 Fax: 805.241.8172
The BumbleBee Foundation is committed to putting families first. We are responsible with the funds you trust us with. We will have a complete disclosure of all our finances available very soon.
BumbleBee Foundation Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible in full or in part.
©2015 BumbleBee Foundation, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Website by Melissa Bumstead Design
For our latest news, events, and announcements please visit our Facebook page. We also update our page with photos and stories of the kiddos we support.